SuperNova Reader Magnifier Features
- Crystal clear magnifier enlarges everything on screen up to 60 times
- Natural sounding male and female voices speak documents and apps out loud
- Touch screen magnification
- Multiple Monitor support for: multitasking, delivering presentations or working closely with colleagues
- Synchronised visual Highlighting, never lose your cursor or mouse pointer
- Colour schemes reduce glare and maximise reading comfort
- Get started quickly with: Setup Wizard, videos for learning and CAPS+F1 Help
- Hundreds of main stream Office, web browser and leisure apps supported
- Easy to press hotkeys for reading the screen or changing settings on the fly
- Access to books, news, podcasts and radio
- Scripting and API for developers to make almost any app accessible
- Available in more than 20 languages
- Specialist product support via phone, email or web
- Portable on the USB Dolphin Pen, install from DVD or as a download
Key Benefits of SuperNova Reader Magnifier
- SuperNova includes magnification, speech and Braille output to cater for all types of visual impairments.
- A combined screen reader and magnifier helps to reduce eye strain by allowing users to increase magnification or add speech during the day as eyes become
- SuperNova includes a full screen magnifier with features such as variable magnification, multiple screen management styles and a variety of colour replacement
options to overcome partial sight impairments.
- It also includes a full screen reader for people who are blind, which can cope with text and Braille input together with speech and Braille output.
- SuperNova represents a totally integrated solution, so for the system administrator, having a single combined package avoids compatibility and stability
issues and means only a single purchase and a single product to train and support.
- Works with most popular applications “out of the box”, non-standard applications that do not work with can usually be mapped easily.
- Talks as you type, announcing words or characters so you can check what you write.
- A single key allows you to read an entire document, email or web page.
- Fast and accurate multilingual Braille output for text at your fingertips.
(Grade 1 & 2 computer or literary Braille supported). Many Braille display devices supported.
- Access complex websites with ease by choosing to list links, headings or frames.
- Read image labels, font styles, Windows menus and icons for easy navigation.
- Customise the speed and volume of the voice and control the level of detail and punctuation that is spoken or sent to Braille.
- Focus highlight and on-screen Braille assists those with residual vision, sighted teachers & helpers.
- Quality synthesiser included (where available*), delivering clear speech and intelligent pronunciation even at high speeds. *Please check with your local
dealer for details of synthesisers included when sold outside the UK.
- Automatic software updates via the Internet ensure you always use the latest version.
- Includes SAM (Synthesiser Access Manager) for easy support of third-party synths and Braille displays.
- Runs on many operating systems, network installations, Terminal Server and Citrix support.
- Magnification from the point of logon and choice of magnification style with options such as split screen, whole screen and window to suit your needs.
- Highly magnified objects and text are smoothed to remove pixelation and preserve readability. Multiple focus highlighting options – for clearer identification of cursor, mouse pointer, line, focus.
- Always stay in focus with automatic tracking of the mouse and keyboard presses.
- True multi language support, choice of over 20 languages and different synthesiser languages included as standard (where available*). *Please check with
your local dealer for details of synthesisers included when sold outside the UK.
- Compatible with a range of digital CCTVs such as Optelec, Clearnote & LVI MLS Student.
- Customise colour schemes on screen to meet your sight requirements and replace problem colours.
- DocReader for easier viewing of long documents.
- Choice of control panel for accessing features and functions and user selectable range of hotkey shortcuts provide ease of use and requires minimal training.