- ◾Install Jaws and setup wizard
- ◾aditional and available voices, setup voice’s profiles
- ◾Adjustments; voices, punctuation, verbocity
- ◾Shortcuts and hotkeys
- ◾Read, write documents and manage files in Windows Explorer
- ◾Jaws and internet browsing
- ◾Research it and finding information
- ◾OCR and access texts from images.
- ◾Where I get for help
In the end of this course every student will be able to use Jaws for tasks as internet browse, write and read documents, manage files in a personal computer, adjust Jaws features according with personal preferences and work in different applications, use OCR facilities for inaccessible pages or applications. Practically any user will be able to use Jaws on Windows OS computers for daily tasks in work, school or personal aims.